So I guess I need to be more active on my blog so I quickly have taken a couple of pics. My kiddos are always ready for some camera time. I am still amazed everyday at the resemblance between my kids and my sisters. Frank has this 80's thing going on he loves to wear that vest. Cameron knows that she does not have to do anything to be cute.
It was in the negatives here and Micah saw an opportunity to be creative. I am a little hesitant about the kids playing around it, but they certainly do enjoy it. The dogs love to stomp around on the frozen grass and run around with the icicles like sticks. As you can see our ghetto neighbors still haven't finished their house after their fire in Oct 07.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Spicing up the New Year
Posted by Lisa Spicer at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Frank's hair is so crazy! I can't wait to see pics of the new baby.
Love
Carrie
The swingset does look pretty cool actually.. I have to say it.
Post a Comment