

We picked up two little girls this month, the little puppy is Penny's replacement from the breeder. The older one was from a family who was moving to OK and didnt want to bring her. She turned out to be more of a rescue than anything though she had never had a haircut and when I groomed her I found a little girl so matted down that it was causing some skin conditions, also I could see every rib, spine bone and hip bone. I found it extra sad since her family went on about how much of a pig she was. She was starving for goodness sake. Everything the family has told us has been the exact opposite. We are positive that she was kept in the garage when winter set in and before that she was kept on a chain outside mostly ignored. She has a lovely scar around her neck from an embedded collar. She has a really hard time trusting people, we are slowly changing that and she seems to be truly grateful.
The house is once again full of love and the sound of their little pitter patters bring us joy. We thank our Heavenly Father for giving us these precious spirits and pray that they will be with us for a long time.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Our new Schnauzers
Posted by Lisa Spicer at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
They are precious. I hope that they live a long time!! Love you. Carrie
Post a Comment