Right before my water broke the area went into a tornado watch and everybody was sitting in the hallways. So far she just loves to be held by mommy and usually is content to fall fast asleep. Everybody is doing well and we will probably be going home on Tuesday. After spending most of the night gazing at her I figured that she looks a lot like her big brother though she still reminds me of her big sister with all her little facial expressions.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Coming in like a Lion, yet sleeping like a lamb
Posted by Lisa Spicer at 6:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ooooh I wanna hold her! What a doll- congrats miss!
She is just too sweet! I love the pic of you in the hallway! She does look a lot like Cam. It's always hard to tell with the first few shots, though.
Post a Comment